Job Title: Web / Graphic Designer
We are looking for a talented Graphic / Web Designer to support our Sales and Marketing team in Malaysia. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web or marketing materials e.g. brochures design . They should also have superior user interface design skills and be familiar content management systems.
The successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Create corporate brochures or marketing materials
- Support our Real Estate Agents to setup their Web Sites
- Create logos, ads, banners etc. for our customers
- Independently handle Real Estate agent requests
- Help creating Explainer Videos for our products
- Support our Marketing and Sales teams (sales presentations, etc.)
- Experience as a web designer, graphic designer
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Must be highly motivated, proactive and professional
- Must be willing to learn
Apply for this Job
The candidate must live in Penang. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Cover Letter
- Detailed Resume
- List of past Project, Websites, Brochures
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive
Location: Johor, Kuala Lumpur and Penang
PropertyPages is looking for highly motivated sales and marketing executives that help us grow our business. The ideal candidate has a good understanding of the Real Estate business in Malaysia and has preferably worked for real estate agencies or property developers in similar capacity. The candidate must not be active as a real estate agent or negotiator.
The candidate will be responsible for any of the following regions, Kuala Lumpur, Penang or Johor and therefore must live central to these areas.
- Market PropertyPages and SmartRealtor to real estate professionals (property negotiators, agents, agencies and property developers).
- Research contacts for real estate professionals, expand and connect to them. Physically available to present to them the features and benefits of the products.
- Support the client during the sales and marketing phase until clients are using the products successfully.
- Good understanding of Real Estate Business.
- Computer knowledge is essential. Able to prepare sales presentations in Powerpoint, reports in Excel and use CRM systems.
- Good to have sales and marketing knowledge but it is not compulsory.
- Good communication skills and must be able to converse in English and Mandarin. Dialects are useful but not a requirement.
- Full time or Part time.
Apply for this Job
To apply for this job email your resume to email@example.com